Improve Employment Outcomes in a Demand-Driven One-Stop (workshop)
August, 16 2012
This dynamic session provides practical and innovative ways to position One-Stops in the community. A wide variety of examples and exercises to ensure success, even in areas of high jobless rates, will be discussed.
- How to identify job openings;
- The use of telemarketing and direct mail;
- Sales calls that get results;
- Matching job seekers (including hard to serve) to jobs;
- Satisfying business customers to become the local in-demand workforce solution;
- Keeping employers engaged to improve job retention rates;
- Maintaining positive relationships even when a new hire doesn’t work out;
Midland Resort Hotel and Convention Center
1500 W Wackerly Road
Midland, MI 48642
Registration - 8:30 - 9:00 a.m.
Training - 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Member - $95
Non-Member - $120
Who Should Attend:
All front line Service Center staff
Jodie Sue Kelly is one of the nation’s best-known and most skillful workforce development consultants. She specializes in translating business and social science research and everyday experiences into practical strategies that aim for measurable performance improvements.
2, 5, 6, 7, 10